We've loved spreading Good News throughout Valpo, expanding to Portage, and Porter County through ValpoLife.com and PortageLife.com. We are highlighting good news in communities throughout Northwest Indiana and bringing the Good News Train all across the region. You can help drive the Good News Train AND enter to win an iPad 2, all in one go!
Show How Much You LOVE Good News on NWIndianaLife starts now, and we're teaming up one of our favorite long-time LIFE supporters! Northshore Health Centers is an organization deeply invested in the community and dedicated to providing quality health care to every family in Northwest Indiana. They have been long-standing supporters of the LIFE mission, and are also hugely excited to help promote the spread of positive news throughout Northwest Indiana!
Entering is simple!
- Visit the "Win an iPad" tab on the NWIndianaLife Facebook page and "Like" us to see the contest entry page.
- From there, you can enter by signing up for the future NWIndianaLife newsletter, and be the FIRST to get the GOOD NEWS on Northwest Indiana's largest network of good community news delivered straight to your inbox!
- You're done! We told you it was easy. :)
(Note: You are not required to sign up for the newsletter to enter, but it's our preferred method of entry, and the quickest!)
The contest runs through Valentine's Day, February 14, 2012. One winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email and announced on the LIFE sites and networks shortly after.
Here's just a few reasons to drool over the iPad 2!
- Dual-core A5 Chip. It's fast, times two. Two powerful cores in one A5 chip mean iPad can do twice the work at once. Multitasking is smooth, apps load quickly, and anything you touch responds instantly. And with up to nine times the graphics performance of the first-generation iPad, everything on iPad 2 is even more fluid and realistic, from gameplay to scrolling through your photo library.
- Battery life keeps going. So you can, too. Even with such a thin, light design, iPad has an incredible 10-hour battery life. That's enough juice for one flight across the ocean, or one movie-watching all-nighter, or a week's commute across town. Because iPad hardware and software are made for each other, the power-efficient A5 chip works with the iOS software to keep battery life from fading away.
- Two cameras. And a big hello to FaceTime for iPad. You'll see two cameras on iPad — one on the front and one on the back. They may be tiny, but they're a big deal. They're designed for FaceTime video calling, and they work together so you can talk to your favorite people and see them smile and laugh back at you.
- iOS. The world's most advanced mobile operating system. iOS is the operating system for iPad. And it lets you see and do everything just by touching the screen. It includes all the powerful, innovative, and fun built-in apps you use every day, many times a day. It's the platform for which more than 140,000 other amazing iPad apps have been created to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen. And now with over 200 new features in iOS 5 — including Newsstand, iMessage, and Notification Center — iOS is yet another reason no other device comes close to iPad.
- Video mirroring. See it here. See it there. Video mirroring for iPad is great for every app, web page, presentation, video, movie, or photo you want to show a big audience. Just plug in the Apple Digital AV Adapter or Apple VGA Adapter (sold separately) and your HDTV or projector becomes a bigger version of your iPad. One plug, that's it. Or you can wirelessly stream what's on your iPad with AirPlay Mirroring and Apple TV. Everyone sees what's on your display — even when you rotate iPad from portrait to landscape or zoom in and out.
6450 US Highway 6
Portage, IN 46368
(219) - 763 - 8112
Visit NorthShore Health Centers' Website
Visit NorthShore Health Centers' Partner Profile