Client & Sales Coordinator:
Ideas in Motion Media, publishers of ValpoLife.com, PortageLife.com, LaPorteCountyLife.com, and NWIndianaLife.com, is seeking a full-time Client and Sales Coordinator to join the team at the company's Valparaiso office. This is a salaried, entry-level position for someone who is positive, direct, honest, and who understands and embraces our mission and culture. Most of these hours will be worked within the office, however, occasionally you will be required to attend various meetings or events – which can be both in and out of the office, during or after business hours. 20% travel – 80% in office.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Content marketing and management – seeing everything that comes through the LIFE sites, and having a marketing mind as to who to send content to/how to increase exposure.
- Communication – calling, emailing, Facebook messaging, and even texting. There’s a lot of back-and-forth with many partners about various articles or events. This requires communication in whatever method may be best for the individual.
- Coverage coordination – learning all details about an event, and properly coordinating that with individual who is covering.
- Social media marketing – using Facebook and other various outlets to assist with client engagement through social media.
- Event planning – scheduling, sending invites, setting up, making necessary arrangements, engaging with attendees, and sending prompt thank you/follow up notes, etc.
- Various assistant duties – helping to keep the Management Team and CEO organized and working effectively. These tasks can be calendar management, taking notes during meetings, drafting emails, running errands, office admin tasks etc.
- Communicating with partners - discussing marketing objectives, positive news prospects, and general coordination.
- Comfortable with social media & sales – able to make calls to set up sales meeting and utilize social media effectively for marketing & research
- Right hand to sales team – researching businesses, setting up sales meetings, attending meetings and assisting with follow up of those meetings.
- Understanding of business etiquette
- Attention to detail
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Leadership ability
- Data management skills
- Someone who can meet high expectations and isn't afraid to work hard.
- Enthusiastic and engaging, and that is in it for the long haul
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year Marketing, 1 year Administrative Assistant or 1 year Client Relationship Management